Jew vs. Muslim Debate, 7/7 Inside Job on Truth Jihad Radio!

Ken Biegeleisen and I agree on two very important things: We are here to serve God, and 9/11 was an inside job. We disagree on the question of which religion is the genuinely universal monotheism. Ken says it's Judaism; I say it's Islam. Don't expect us to solve this one in an hour, but it should be interesting anyway! (Christian listeners, agnostics, Buddhists, etc. -- feel free to weigh in through the call-in number 512-879-3805.)

Second hour: Controversial U.K truth-seeker Nick Kollerstrom, author of Terror on the Tube: Behind the Veil of 7/7. Contributing to the conversation will be Progressive Press publisher John Leonard. [Note: the last half-hour of the show did not broadcast because I lost my internet and phone service from 6:30 to 7:10 p.m. Charter Communication tells me that over 100 houses in my neighborhood, including mine, lost service for some unknown reason at that time. Maybe somebody in NSA/MI6/Mossad doesn't like Nick?]